Position: Shuttle Driver
Position Type: Full Time /Part Time
With over 50 parking facilities, our People Driven team prides themselves on being extremely professional, hiring the most courteous staff, and maintaining the cleanest and safest operations.
With our “People Driven” philosophy in mind, we are seeking an experienced Shuttle Drivers to…”Drive our People”. We proudly support our Veterans and encourage them to apply!
1. Operate passenger shuttle on a schedule route to various locations.
2. Operate shuttle on special trips as scheduled.
3. Perform daily inspections as required. Fill gas tank when needed.
4. Promptly report maintenance issues.
5. Assist handicapped passengers on and off of vehicle, ensuring safe transport.
6. Keep record of passenger numbers and /or log book as required.
7. Perform all other duties assigned by management.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. A valid driver’s license (CDL is not required)
3. A clean driving record.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Experience with professional driving and basic vehicle maintenance preferred.
6. Able to exercise judgment and operate under time pressure.
7. Must be in physical condition to sit for extended periods, bend, reach, climb stairs, and grasp.
8. Able to speak and read English to converse with passengers and staff.
9. Able and willing to follow regulations and instructions from management.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and offer an excellent benefits package for full-time employees.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We utilize a program called E-Verify to validate all candidate’s eligibility to work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.