BWW Law Group, LLC, an "AV" rated real estate default law firm with offices located in Rockville, MD, Richmond and Arlington, VA is seeking a dynamic and motivated Bankruptcy Attorney to join our team in our Richmond, VA office. This position is full time (currently a hybrid remote and in office position until firm is at full return to work environment). Attention to detail is a must to succeed as a part of our team. Our Richmond office provides free employee parking.
- Draft bankruptcy motions and other filings;
- Attend hearings and court appearances;
- Communicate with clients, internal staff and others to ensure cases are handled appropriately;
- Prioritize and manage a high volume of files with a great attention to detail and under strict deadlines;
- Perform quality control reviews of documents and staff work; and
- Demonstrate a proficiency in inputting and maintaining information into a case management system to ensure data integrity.
- The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, a superior communicator (both oral and written communications are key to our practice), who is capable of multitasking effectively and who works well in a group or individually and has substantive bankruptcy knowledge;
- Must be VA barred; DC or MD is a plus;
- 2+ years experience preferred, but recently licensed attorneys with relevant background are also encouraged to apply;
- Experience representing banks and mortgage servicers or general real estate or litigation experience is a plus.
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Long term disability insurance
Optional supplemental insurance (employee paid) including short term disability, cancer and critical care, and personal sickness indemnity
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
9 Paid Holidays
Casual working environment
Employee discount program
Free employee parking
Compensation Commensurate with experience.
BWW is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities, including hiring, promotion, and other employment decisions, without regard to the employee’s or applicant’s race, color, creed, religion/religious affiliation, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, age, sex (to include sexual orientation, transgender status or gender identity), disability, pregnancy, maternity/paternity status, marital status or civil partnership, genetic information, military/veteran status, victims of domestic violence or crimes, or other legally protected class.